As part of our partnership with the Flemish Golf Federation and Visit Flanders through their new golf travel platform GolfinFlanders.com, we now have organised the first Golf in Flanders International Media Challenge at the end of August.
For this event, we have room for 16 journalist in 12 rooms.
As we are all grown ups, we have been provided with two 8-seater self drive vans by Herz Benelux.Program
Sunday August 20
Arrivals of delegates at Brussels National Airport and transfer to Martin’s Brussels EU.
- Visit the National Golf, Belgium's recently opened golf course.
- Evening Welcome Drink & Dinner with delegates and the VVG.
Monday August 21
- Breakfast & Check out - Transfer to Damme G&CC for golf (1hr30) - Tee Times: 11:04
- Lunch at the golf club & Transfer to the Marriott Ghent (1hr)
- Sightseeing trip in Ghent (by Visit Gent) & dinner (Marriott Ghent) in the hotel 20:30
Tuesday August 22
- Breakfast and check out - Transfer to Cleydael Golf Club for golf (1hr) - Tee Times: 11:04
- Transfer and check in to Martin’s Patershof, Mechelen (30 mins) - Free evening
Wednesday August 23
- Breakfast, check out and transfer to Millennium Golf for golf - Tee Times: 11:00
- Lunch at the golf club & transfer to Martin's Klooster, Leuven - Free Evening
Thursday August 24
- Breakfast & Transfer to Spiegelven Golf Club for golf - Tee Times: 13:00
- Transfer to hotel Martin’s Klooster, Leuven (1hr) & Dinner
Friday August 25
- Breakfast & Transfer to Winge G&CC for golf & Lunch - Tee Times 10:00
- Transfer to hotel Martin’s Klooster, Leuven (1hr)
- Final dinner for journalists, VVG, participating clubs, hotels & partners
Saturday August 26
- Check out and transfer to airport (30 min)
Participation will be for EGTMA members only and looking at neighbouring target markets to promote Flanders as a golf destination.