The Nau Hotels & Resorts in Portugal are celebrating their 2nd year in business. They have grown out of the remains of the CS Hotel group and have invested heavily in upgrading facilities, golf courses, structure and more.
On behalf of their CEO Mario Ferreira and the Golf Contract Manager Gisela Almeida, the NAU Hotels & Resorts invite EGTMA journalists to come and see for themselves on how the hotel group is putting the brand to the fore.
With hotels and resorts in Lisbon and the Alentejo we will be heading for the Algarve.
Morgado Golf & Country Club - located between the beaches of Portimao and the Monchique Mountains. With two courses, Morgado and Alamos, this 98 bedroom resort sits within its own tranquil valley and is easily accessible from the A22 motorway. Morgado and Alamos Golf courses are both different in style with the first being long but generous of the tee and the latter being shorter but more demanding. Both have different landscape characteristics and provide stern test for golfers of all levels.
Salgados Palace - the flagship 5* hotel sits on the Albufeira coastline and next to Salgados Golf Course. The hotel, with its contemporary interior offers 228 rooms, a fully equipped Spa and Gym, several pools, bars and restaurants also has the biggest privately owned congress centre in Portugal. The Salgados Golf course borders a nature and wildlife reserve adjacent to the beach.
The Program is as follows:
Monday Feb 1st
- Arrival at Faro International Airport and transfer to Morgado
- Early arrivals, us of driving range on possibly 9 holes.
- Welcome Drink at Morgado Golf & Country Club followed by dinner.
- Overnight Stay at Morgado
Tuesday Feb 2nd
- Breakfast and Round 1 at Morgado / Alamos
- Return to accommodation and dinner
Wednesday Feb 3rd
- Breakfast and Round 2 at Morgado / Alamos
- Transfer to Albufeira and activity in Salgados Lagoon
- Check in and dinner at Salgados Palace
Thursday Feb 4th
- Breakfast and Round 3 at Salgados Golf
- Final dinner at Salgados Palace
Friday Feb 5th
- Breakfast and check out
- Transfers to Faro airport for departures
Invitation is open to EGTMA members only and we are looking at up to 20 delegates to participate in our first event of 2016.
Please note to make your way to Faro Aiport on the 1st and fly out on the 5th after midday.